About Me

My photo
haha...erm... i like to shop for clothes? and spend time playing with my hamster!!

Monday, February 7, 2011

Learning Log 2

Dear Mrs. Woo,
     I have learnt that people make up superstitions when they are not sure about certain things. For example, when we do not know how the sun rises and sets, people make stories or make-believes to answer the question.
Some of the superstition I heard from other classmates are just nonsense, some say that we should finish all the rice that we get in our plates so that in the future, your husband or wife would be pretty or pimples. These are just stories to help the children finish all the food given to them even if they did not want to. But I enjoyed the class very much.
I think that you should have given us more superstitions to make the class more interesting.
I also learnt some things during the presentation on act 1 scene 1 in the literature drama on Macbeth. I learnt that acting as a character is pretty hard as we need to sound, walk and act, like the characters that we are playing as. And acting is not one of my talents.
I think that the lesson is very fun and enjoyable because we can learn from other students about the way a witch sounds like. And also learn from their mistakes.
I suggest that we should get into groups and practice our witch voices so everyone can have a go.
Your student,
Melisa Lukito (9)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers