About Me

My photo
haha...erm... i like to shop for clothes? and spend time playing with my hamster!!

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Learning Log 7

Dear Mrs. Woo,

I feel that the Romeo and Juliet performance is a really interesting experience. I also get to have a chance to know my classmates better and how they react to setbacks. I really think that this performance help me to understand the value of teamwork, cooperation and friendship, these are the reasons of a successful performance and values that cannot be taught in school. We also grow much closer to each other. I alone cannot handle many difficulties, but with friends, we can overcome any challenges that come our way!
For me, I know that my group did well despite the odds. We had had many difficulties during that period as we have to juggle our CCAs , homework, test, and other activities. Because of these activities, some of our teammates have to arrive late or not come at all. Therefore, most of our practice sessions did not always have a full rehearsal. We have to prepare loads of things such as back drop, drinks, tables, chairs, rapier and other things that we needed for the performance. My group knows that all these preparation takes time, so we sacrificed most of our precious time just to finish these things. Not only that, we had to practice and memorize our lines! Even though all these difficulties are a pain in the neck, they help us to understand the value of teamwork and how to handle our time properly. J I am touched on how much my teammates sacrificed to make this performance successfulJ. So, all in all, I enjoyed this experience (5 minutes of fame:D) and it helped me to grow stronger in many ways.
Well, according to what I have gone through, I WILL (100%) recommend it to the sec 2s next year as it will teach them a lot of lessons on the values of life that cannot be taught in schools. It is also fun and exciting to perform in front of an audience! I know that they are going to enjoy it, trust meJ. Being an audience is also thrilling! I don’t know why but it is like you are watching an acting performance for free! I wouldn’t want the sec 2s next year to miss all this fun, right? :P
Oh yes, I hope that my group will get high marks for this Romeo and Juliet performance as we have put in a lot of effort and time in making this performance successful. J

Melisa Lukito(9)
2 Commitment J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers